What is a Love Story Ceremony?
A Love Story Ceremony is custom wedding ceremony that is anything and everything you want it to be. Whether it’s a civil, contemporary, traditional, non-denominational or a themed wedding; I craft a one-of-kind ceremony that’s right for each couple, one that fits their style and personalities.
I get to know you through conversations and meetings. I take the time to figure out what you want (and don’t want) included your ceremony. I collaborate with each couple to create a ceremony that right for them.
A Custom Love Story Wedding Ceremony gives you complete creative control. You approve every word of your Custom Wedding Ceremony text. I’m not done until the ceremony is just right for the two of you.
Let’s create a joy-filled wedding ceremony that will have your guests talking about your wedding for years to come.
Gay or straight; Wedding or Vow Renewal, an intimate gathering, a large celebration or something in between; let me create a ceremony that reflects the two of you.
Let me tell your love story and celebrate what’s important to you. Let mes honor all the quirky and romantic things about the two of you.
What does a Love Story Custom Wedding Ceremony Include?
Your Love Story Custom Wedding Ceremony includes:
- A complimentary 30 minute in-person introductory meeting.
- A Wedding Ceremony Planning Session, in-person or via Skype.
- Detailed Individual and Wedding Ceremony Questionnaires.
- Wedding Ceremony script review.
- Unlimited wedding ceremony script edits and revisions.
- Unlimited email and Telephone access to our staff.
- Personalized Rehearsal Guide and Program Outline.
On Wedding Day your Love Story Custom Wedding Ceremony includes:
- Wedding Officiant arrival 30 minutes prior to start time.
- Wedding Ceremony review and coordination with your photographers, musicians and DJ.
- Test the sound system and microphones.
- Establish cues with music providers.
- Discuss lighting and staging with video/photographers.
- Performance of Wedding Ceremony by one of our professional Wedding Officiants.
- Legal processing of Marriage License and registration of your marriage with the State.
- 30 miles of round-trip travel to your location.
Have more questions?
- Read our F.A.Q. page
- Rates begin at $650
Here’s what to do next…
Contact me to confirm availability for your date
- Call now confirm your date: (269) 274-1362
- Or use the form in the side bar to send an email >>>
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Photo Credit Shutter Sam Photography
Prices subject to change without notice.