A Simple Wedding in Saugatuck
Our Simple Wedding collection is the easiest way to get married in SW Michigan. Whether you envision getting married in a Park, a Beach, or a Gazebo overlooking the water you can have a small, intimate wedding, without any of the hassles of planning it, all with one phone call.
You'll be able to exchange your vows in a meaningful way in a beautiful setting, surrounded by your closest family and friends, at one of our 4 gorgeous locations.
Ready to book yours now?
Limited summer 2018 dates are still available!
What's included in our simple wedding package?
Your Simple Wedding also includes flowers you love, a wedding officiant who perform a personalized ceremony for you, professional wedding photography, along with Wedding Planning Support from our Wedding Coordinator, who will help you find everything you want, including great places to stay and eat.
Here's all the details...
A Wedding Planner
- It all begins with your wedding planner. From your first phone call to the last photograph taken, and beyond, we'll be there every step of the way. We'll answer all your questions, help you find a great place to stay, recommend restaurants, set-up Hair/Make-up/Nail appointments, order a wedding cake for you, and more. We'll do our best to make sure you relax and enjoy your time together, it's a simple wedding after all!
A Wedding Officiant
- Our wedding officiant will work with you to create a personalized simple wedding ceremony to celebrate your marriage, that will resonate with you and your guests. You can write your own vows, include your children, or add a unity ceremony,
Professional Wedding Photography
- We believe you can capture love in photographs; it’s something magical when it happens. One of our partners in crime and super talented photographers, Shutter Sam Photography or Saugatuck Wedding Photography, will be there to capture the magic of your love. Your photographer will be there to capture your ceremony, do group portraits, and have an intimate couple’s mini-session to capture those first private moments you’ll spend together as a married couple. A few weeks later, you’ll receive a link to a direct download with your high-resolution images and a print release.
Flowers for the two of you
- Fresh in-season flowers created by our favorite professional florist and designed from your inspiration photos, in your choices of combinations and colors. Add on additional bouquets and boutonnieres for those special people or upgrade to luxury or tropical blooms to fit your own personal style.
- If you don't know where to get married in Saugatuck, we can help there, too. We'll help you choose from one of our 4 favorite spots: Wade's Bayou, Wick's Park, Village Square Park, *Oval Beach, or you can provide your own.
*Limited date and time availability
♥ A Simple Wedding begins at $1,200 ♥
for up to 12 guests
13-24 guests $1,800/25-36 guests $1,800
**37 to 48 guests $2,000
*Includes 30 minutes of extra photography
**Includes 1 extra hour of photography
Additional Guests $25 each
Here’s what to do next...
Call now to reserve your time and date (269) 274-1362 or click the button to book yours now
Available Add-on options for a Simple Wedding
Hair and Make- Up Service
Special Package include Hair Styling, Airbrush Make-up Application, and a set of false eyelashes ($100/pp)
Add-on a video of your celebration ($400)
Additional Boutonnieres $20 each
Additional Bouquets $50 each
Upgrade to Luxury Blooms
Quoted on request
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line, we'd be happy to answer your questions