The Wine Bar Wedding is coming back!
Our favorite place to have a wine bar wedding recently moved from Saugatuck to Douglas. Now that they have their new space open, we're bringing our wine bar package back, too!
We'll post new photos and package details soon!
Wine Bar Wedding Package
Are you wine connoisseur or occasionally enjoy a nice glass of wine? Are you looking for a unique place to have a small, private wedding? Want to have your celebration at the coolest gathering place in town, where everyone is welcome?
Then our wine bar wedding package may be the experience you're looking for. Our wine bar partners are gathering places that serve specialty wine, craft beer, and small plates. It's a great option for a small celebration in cold or rainy weather, too!
Ready to book yours now?
Now booking Fall 2018/ Winter 2019 dates
A little about our favorite wine bar wedding spot
Located in the heart of Douglas, and situated just down the street from the Kalamazoo River, it's front room and private balcony are the perfect spots for an intimate wine bar wedding. For larger groups, on nice days, their side yard can also be a great ceremony location. Celebrate afterwards with a nosh and some bubbles inside, on the deck, or outside playing yard games or enjoying their fire pit.
Heart set on having the lake as your backdrop? Wade's Bayou is a short walk a couple blocks down the street. It's a nicely landscaped park, with a new pier, and a small gazebo that overlooks the river; afterwards you can walk up to the Wine Bar for a private celebration.
The wine bar wedding package includes:
A Wedding Planner
- It all begins with your wedding planner. From your first phone call to the last photograph taken, and beyond, we'll be there every step of the way. All you need to do is tell us what you want and we'll take care of all the details so, you don't have to. We want you to relax and enjoy your time together, it's a simple wedding after all!
A Wedding Officiant
- Our professional Wedding Officiant will create a personalized marriage ceremony full of love and laughter; meaningful words to celebrate your marriage, that will resonate with you and your beloved; include your children, add a unity ceremony, or a tribute to lost loved ones. Your ceremony, your way.
Professional Wedding Photography
- We believe you can capture love in photographs; it’s something magical when it happens. One of our partners in crime and super talented photographers, Shutter Sam Photography or Saugatuck Wedding Photography, will be there to capture the magic of your love.
- Your photographer will be there to capture your ceremony, do group portraits, and have an intimate couple’s mini-session to capture those first private moments you’ll spend together as a married couple. A few weeks later, you’ll receive a link to a direct download with your high-resolution images and a print release.
Flowers for the two of you
- Fresh in-season flowers created by our favorite professional florist and designed from your inspiration photos, in your choices of combinations and colors. Add on additional bouquets and boutonnieres for those special people or upgrade to luxury or tropical blooms to fit your own personal style.
- Your choice of locations:
- Coming alone? No worries, we'll provide them.
Bubbles and Nosh
- After the ceremony the bartenders will pop the cork and pour everyone a glass of bubbly to go with and a nosh plate to snack on.
Nosh plate: Mix of charcuterie, deviled eggs, stuffed peppadews, crackers. Menu subject to change.
♥ A wine bar wedding begins at $2,800 ♥
Up to 24 guests
Best Availability Nov-May.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Add-on options for your wine bar wedding
Hair and Make- Up Service
Special Package include Hair Styling, Airbrush Make-up Application, and a set of false eyelashes ($100/pp)
Add-on a short video of your celebration ($400)
Additional Boutonnieres $25 each
Additional Bouquets $75each
Upgrade to Luxury Blooms
Quoted on request
Ready to book yours now?
Now booking Fall 2018 & Winter 2019 Dates