We l-o-v-e a beach wedding!
We love any beach wedding but, our packages are the stuff barefoot wedding and Pinterest dreams are made of!
Imagine yourselves standing on the sandy shores of Lake Michigan, the sun gently setting, as you join your lives in marriage, with a pretty arbor in the background, beautiful fresh flowers in hand, while it's all captured with beautiful photography.
What do we do?
We take care of all of the details, coordinate with all the vendors, all while guiding you through our simple process of customizing your wedding.
We're also there on wedding day to do everything from setting-up and delivering your flowers to officiating your marriage, signing the paperwork, and cleaning up afterwards. Everything you need for a beach wedding!
Beach Wedding Packages
Beach Elopement - $1,800
Our Beach Elopements now include:
- All of our Wedding Basics
- A 4-pole bamboo arbor
- 2 White drapes tied w/sashes
- Choice of white/colored sashes
- Bring up to 10 guests
- Price: $1,800 (A $2,900 value)
These packages includes our wedding basics, flowers for the couple, an hour of photography, personalized ceremony & wedding officiant. Plus were there with you day-of to take care of all the details.
- Authentic 4-pole Bamboo arbor
- Two White Drapes
- White folding chairs w/sashes
- Decorative sashes, in your choice of colors/fabrics
- 10 chairs: $1,900 (a $3,000 value)
- 20 chairs: $2,000 (a $3,150 value)
- 30 chairs: $2,200 (a $3,300 value)
- 40+ chairs: $2,800 (a $4,200 value)
- Additional 60 minutes of photography (2 hours total)
- Two sets of fresh flowers
- Additional chairs w/sashes (sets of 10/$200)
- Hair/MUA Services ($120)
- Up-do, Airbrush, eyelashes
- Highlight Video ($500)
- Features vows
- Flower Rings for arbor ($200)
- Lanterns w/ Candles ($100)
- Flower filled Lanterns ($150)
- White Shepard's Hooks (free)
- Choose a package
- Click the button to tell us all about your vison and we'll get you started with a quote
We have a strict no day time rule for beaches. Between the crowds, no parking, sweltering temperatures, with sand hot enough to burn feet, you can forget about that 3pm ceremony with us. Besides, photos in direct sunlight are terrible anyway.
For all those reasons, and saving your Auntie from an ambulance ride, in the summer we typically do ours after 7:00pm in the summer months. It's also because we know that the best time for photos is always going to be that "golden hour" right before sunset, so we aim for that.
While we love Saugatuck, they do not love weddings in the summer. However, South Haven is happy to have us. So, we go there, when most beach goers leave for the day. Which also means you have more privacy, and don't have to pay $10 per car for parking.
- North Beach, South Haven MI
- *Oval Beach in Saugatuck. *NOT available Memorial Day - Labor Day Weekend's
Don't see what you're looking for? Have some questions? We're here to help, there really is a human who will respond on the other end of this form. We'd be happy to customize a package so you can have the wedding you've been pinning!